Vnex - 5 Oct 2021
Ms Koh's creatinine serum improved from Kidney Power UP Program Registration
1400 to 885 umol/L
Disclaimer : THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE NOR PURPORTS TO DO SO. The contents of this website are meant purely for informational and educational purposes only.
Ms Koh, aged 53, has been on peritoneal dialysis for 3 1/2 years when she reached out to Kidney Power Up program in July 2021. Her GFR was 2. To understand GFR, click here
Below is a summary of her situation then:
1. She has not been urinating since 3 years ago.
2. Her complexion was dark and dry.
3. She could hardly perspire.
4. Her doctor only allowed her to consume 750ml of water daily.
5. She was feeling thirsty all the time.
6. She had hypertension and high cholesterol.
7. She hardly exercise
On July 30, 2021, her blood test report showed the following (Fig 1):
Creatinine serum count was 1400 umol/L
Urea serum was 21.7 mmol/L
Cholesterol was high ( not in fig )
After she enrolled in Kidney Power Up program, she started the following regime :
1. She sleeps by 10:30 pm every night
2. She exercises routinely
3. She drinks Vnex Energized water
4. She puts on the Vnex Belt Energizer daily
Fig. 1. Blood Test Jul 30, 2021
On Sep 30, 2021, her blood test report showed the following (Fig 2):
Creatinine serum improved to 1308 umol/L
Urea serum was 21.7 mmol/L
1. She switched to a full vegetarian diet.
2. She started to perspire better.
3. She started to drink more water.
Fig 2 Blood Test Sep 30, 2021
On 25 Jan 2021, her blood test (Fig 3) showed the following improvement :
Creatinine serum improved to 885 umol/L
Urea has improved to 18.6 mmol/L
Lipid profile has normalized
Triglycerides improved to 1.7
In about 7 months, Ms Koh's
1. GFR has increased from 2 to 4
2. Cholesterol level is normalized
3. She started to urinate again.
4. She is feeling more energized and healthier
Fig 3 Blood Test Jan 25 2022
Today, her complexion is smoother and blushed. She could consume more water as she started to urinate and perspire better. As more water is consumed, it helps to improve the flushing of waste from her body system naturally, through perspiration and urination. Her creatinine level has improved, as her kidney heals naturally.
She is not on any hypertension or cholesterol medication.
We are hopeful that soon, her creatinine serum would improve to 300, where she could be off dialysis. Subscribe to 7 Essentials to Improve your Kidneys' GFR to learn more about what she did to increase her kidney functions naturally.
Kidney Power Up Program helps people with chronic kidney disease (CKD) in any stage to improve their kidney functions naturally, by lowering creatinine and increasing GFR. It is a natural kidney remedy that heals the kidney without medicine and is supplementary to standard treatment.
5 out of 10 candidates in Kidney Power UP program increased their GFR
Join Kidney Power UP program to improve your kidney function naturally.
Feel Energized in 30 days
See your GFR go up!